четверг, 16 февраля 2017 г.

Задание для 4 класса. Выучить рассказ о своем дне. (До 28 февраля)Можно изменять информацию о своем дне, но не сокращать текст. Подготовка к апрельской контрольной работе.

My day

          I get up at 7 o'clock. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face. I clean my teeth. I make my bed. At half past seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I go to school.
          In the afternoon after classes I go home and have dinner. Then I rest a little and do my homework.  When the weather is fine I like to go for a walk in the park or to play with my friends. If the weather is bad I like to play computer games. I also help my mother about the house. I wash the dishes or go shopping.
          In the evening if I have free time I read books or watch TV. I go to bed at ten o'clock.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий